Job Title: Sales Director
Location(s): Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Tennessee/Kentucky
The Blue Door Networks Sales Director is the key liaison between the Company and both the local Technology Partners and prospects/customers and is responsible for selling the complete Blue Door Networks Solution Portfolio of products and services primarily in an assigned territory. The successful candidate will have a strong heritage in Unified Communications, Advanced Data Networking, Security and Cloud Platforms and will be able to position solutions throughout an organization, strategizing and working with partners, while attaining and exceeding sales and account objectives.
Skills & Duties:
– Establish, maintain, and develop business with customers and potential customers in the assigned region to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
– Effectively penetrates all accounts within assigned territory, including competitive installations that are within designated markets. Manages an effective call back program to maintain existing accounts.
– Independently calls on customers and penetrates accounts. Leverages existing relationships for both new account acquisition and broadening footprint within existing accounts.
– Analyzes customer/competitive situations, customer’s business issues and interests, and generate a strategy that will achieve business objectives.
– Demonstrates excellent understanding of the position, discovery, and commitment questions that turn product features and company services into solution benefits for prospects and customers.
– Develops a Business Plan for area of responsibility that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives.
– Excellent questioning and presentation skills, effective at all levels of target customer organization.
– Works with service management and sales management to negotiate contract terms. Provides marketing with information on market climate, prospects, and competition.
– Works without supervision in qualifying new leads and developing effective strategies for accounts.
– Excellent sales call planning skills. Visits to customer sites are planned in an effective manner, brings in correct resources to support on site visits at appropriate phases of the buyers decision cycle. Superior project management skills.
– Keep well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge.
– Keeps advised on company policies, procedures, and objectives, clarifying them with Supervisor when and if questions arise, and is always prepared to accurately discuss these policies to our customers.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Five or more years of relevant selling experience in the Technology industry, primarily responsible for net new business development.
– Ability to call on and work directly with C level executives in mid to large size businesses, as well as, cold call and gain entry at all levels of the organization.
– Proven track record of success selling technologies preferably in the areas of Unified Communications, Advanced Data Networking, Security and/or Cloud Platforms.
– Proven success at sales quota performance with demonstrated customer satisfaction excellence.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, professional appearance, understanding of sales process, industry knowledge, well organized, dependable, and excellent listening skills.
If interested, please submit your resume to [email protected]