Find Out Which Applications and Threats are on Your Network with a FREE Assessment from Blue Door Networks.
Register and receive a complimentary Application Visibility and Risk (AVR) Report on your current network environment.
In a Few Hours You Will See:
– Top application and high risk processes on your network.
– Applications that can use HTTP / Port 80 to communicate.
– Top URL destination categories being visited.
– Top Exploits and Malware: intrusions, virus, spyware, botnets, and more.
How it Works
We will visit your ofﬁce in the morning and set up the device to passively inspect your traffic. We will return around noon—with lunch in hand for you and your colleagues. Over lunch we can review the ﬁndings and leave you with a complete AVR.
– Non-obtrusive: no change control or downtime required for evaluation.
– Complete perspective: Analyze traffic behind your existing security devices.
We Just Need 2 Things to Run the Evaluation:
1. A Span port on your network that mirrors the inside interface of your perimeter firewall.
2. An IP address on your network to allow us to communicate to a Palo Alto Networks device.
We are confident you will gain valuable knowledge and insights about your network. Schedule your AVR today.
To receive a complimentary AVR Report for your organization, complete the form below.
[gravityform id=”21″ name=”Palo Alto Schedule AVR “]